When you step outside your comfort zone, yes it will feel scary. However, once you keep taking those steps it will start to feel easier. Face your fears and venture out and experience personal growth. When you are in your comfort zone, your brain doesn’t want anything to change. However, living outside your comfort zone creates just enough good stress to ramp up your focus, creativity, pace, and drive, and it helps you respond to life stress when unexpected things happen.
STEPS TO LIVING OUTSIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONE.
To develop your personal development there are several ways to push yourself outside of your comfort zone every day.
1. Don’t take the safe choice
2. Consider other points of views
3. Do what you are afraid of
4. Remember that tomorrow is another day
BENEFITS TO STEPPING OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE.
When I decided to take a leap and give up my job and become a personal development coach, speaker, and author, it was scary. Each day I would do something that scared me. I still take those steps and push myself. I have realised the benefits of living outside my comfort zone. Here are four reasons as to why living outside your comfort zone is beneficial.
1. Personal growth
2. New challenges and experiences rewire your brain and make it more adaptable, stronger, and healthier
3. You will boost your self-confidence
4. Each milestone makes it easier to tackle another milestone
Take that step today
Just do it.
You’ll be glad you did.
Are you living outside your comfort zone?
What will you do today that scares you?
Leave a comment. I look forward to hearing your responses.
Thank you for stopping by.
Tarnya Coley- Author of Open Doors